Shopko Bench Store Manager in Great Falls, Montana
Bench Store Manager
External Job Posting:
* Candidates must be willing to relocate to within the district for a Store Manager position *
Shopko's looking for a Bench Store Manager with retail leadership experience and strong business, leadership and people skills to join our Midwest Region team.
We are proud to offer:
• A company-wide combined effort to succeed
• A creative, resourceful and synergistic atmosphere
• Variety, stability and autonomy
• A culture that upholds the value and respect of each individual
• Career development opportunities and clear paths for advancement
• Pragmatic, supportive and accessible leadership
• A collaborative energy that sustains our passion for what we do every day
As the Store Manager at Shopko, you will be in charge of our top priority: Serving our Customers better than any other retailer.
Responsible for maximizing the store’s sales, profit and customer service objectives through the effective management of store teammates. Ensures that store meets all operational and merchandising goals. Models Shopko’s commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Provides expertise and leadership direction for all loss prevention programs.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant business field or equivalent experience and 3 years of leadership experience in an equivalent retail environment.
• Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships in an environment of fast change; must be able to direct, and motivate a diverse teammate population.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions.
• Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize financial reports.
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of teams.
• Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
• General knowledge of and ability to operate a personal computer; working knowledge of Excel and Word and a scheduling tool such as Resource Management.
• Must be available to work early mornings, days, nights and weekends to meet the needs of the stores.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, & a comprehensive benefits package!
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.
Auto req ID:
301 Northwest Bypass